- Why Exhibit?
- Exhibit Rates
- Exhibitor Application
- Floor Plan
- Our Exhibitors Say It Best
- Reserve a Booth/Questions?
The Chicago Golf Show is a one of a kind Golf marketplace where we take pride in presenting a professional convention that shows off the wares of its exhibitors. Starting from a few tabletop exhibits in a hotel ballroom, the Chicago Golf Show has continued to grow to become one of the Midwest's Largest Golf Shows featuring everything there is related to golf.
The Chicago Golf Show is willing to make the investment to make your Chicago Golf Show experience the best one yet. The show's management team understands the Chicagoland marketplace and runs an attendance promotion marketing campaign that takes advantage of the cabin fever many golfers experience during the cruel Chicago winters. We employ nearly every avenue of promotion through direct mail, coupons, billboards, e-blasts, newspaper, and television.
Illinois Section of the PGA
The Illinois Section of the PGA exclusively supports the Chicago Golf Show, the longest-running consumer golf show in the United States because it is the place to showcase your product or service to more than 15,000 avid golfers. Each year, our team works hard to increase attendance with luring promotions and special events at the show. We are also happy to announce the return of "$5 Friday" which increased the attendance by 44% on opening day.
Exhibit Hall Traffic Builders
Free golf instruction is a staple at the Chicago Golf Show. It also hosts a number of special events which attract more attendees, keep them at the show longer, and creates a positive atmosphere that has them coming back year after year. Our special areas include:
- Complimentary Golf Lessons - Attendees receive free one-on-one instruction from PGA professionals.
- Chicago's Largest Demo Day - Club manufacturers exhibit their newest products in the Demo Day area and attendees can tee it up from free hitting stations.
- Golf Academy Stage - Every hour, PGA Golf Pros and golf celebrities share tips and trade secrets.
- Chicago's Longest Putt - Attendees line up to accept the challenge: to try and make an 80-foot putt, Chicago's longest, to win great prizes! The Longest Putt is a Golf Show Classic.
- PGA Putting Green - Illinois PGA Pros provide free putting lessons.
- Hourly Prize Give-Aways!
- $5 Friday - Premiering in 2008, $5 Friday attracted a record opening day attendance that was a great kick-off for the weekend.
Please check out our new, exciting rates that make it easy and affordable to get more booth space!
Standard Exhibit Space
Space for equipment retailers, resort vacations, golf courses, companies that sell instructional aids and services, publications/books, apparel, and miscellaneous golf-related products and services. A standard booth size is 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.).
- Single Booth Space (10'x10'): $1,075
- Double Booth Space (10'x20'): $2,025
- Triple Booth Space (10'x30'): $2,975
There is a $100 charge for each exposed corner.
A special bulk rate is available to individual/single companies wanting to display their equipment, goods or services. Any company that purchases four booths or more can save almost 50% off the regular cost of booth space. We are offering this special pricing in an effort to encourage exhibitors to bring more products (bulk space does not include a furniture package).
- 400-1,199 Square Feet: $5.95 per square foot
- 1,200 Square Feet or more: $4.75 per square foot
There is a $100 charge for each exposed corner
Exhibit Space Rental Fee Includes:
- One 8' x 2' skirted table per company*
- 8' draped backdrop*
- Two chairs*
- Signage (7" x 44")*
*Not included in the Bulk Space Rental Fee
Remember! There are no hidden costs at the Chicago Golf Show!
- The cost of your booth spaces includes FREE freight handling by highly skilled union employees who work at the Stephens Convention Center.
- From the moment you pull up to our dock area, your freight, equipment and displays will be handled by trained professionals and delivered to your booth at NO COST to you. In short, you are getting help you don't get anywhere else and there is no bill, compliments of the Chicago Golf Show.
View the 2015 floor plan. Light blue booths are available.
Floor Plan Notes:
1. Exhibitors intending to swing golf clubs in their booth must select a location in the brand new designated Club Swinging area. For more information on this, please contact Meagan Reichstein, Exhibit Manager, at (312)265-9640 or email@example.com.
2. The Main Stage has moved to a new location in the front right corner of the floor plan for 2014.
Exhibit Space Application
To sign up for space at the Chicago Golf Show, fill out our Exhibit Space Application.
Please either fax completed applications to (312) 541-0573 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Exhibitors Say It Best
"As a new product company, the Chicago Golf Show was a great opportunity to get our products in front of thousands of avid golfers. The show also gave us feedback and insight on how we can improve our marketing and sales."
Rick Hetzel, President, Insta Golf, LLC
"After a 4 year absence from the show, Florida Golf was glad to be back.. From a pure numbers (attendance) standpoint, it is one of the top 3 shows we attend."
Gary Jones, Florida Golf
"The Chicago Golf Show continues to be a great return for our "stay & play" packages. 2012 was outstanding! Can't wait to see what 2013 brings."
Cathy Anderson, Director of Sports & Events, Decatur, IL Area CVB
"The show this year had more people buying, and a higher attendance."
Joe Thomas, Brookwood Golf Course
"This was our first time exhibiting at the Chicago Golf Show. Thom and Chuck were excellent to work with. We had a very successful show and we look forward to attending the Chicago show again next year."
Emily Haythorn, Sassy Caddy, Inc.
"Golfdotz were a big hit for our debut at the Chicago Golf Show. We will be back without hesitation. First class operation and easy load in an out also made things super smooth."
David Poole, President Founder, Golfdotz
"Best run Golf Show in the Industry. Corcoran Expositions does a great Job!"
Val Russell, Chicago Area Golf
View the sponsorship prospectus to learn more about the opportunities available to help build brand awareness and enhance your exhibiting experience at the Chicago Golf Show.
Exhibitor Services Kit
Exhibitor Room Blocks have been reserved at the DoubleTree and at the Embassy Suites. Please reserve your rooms by January 28th, or until the block is sold out, to receive the discounted block rates.
Reserve your 2014 rooms online using the Chicago Golf Show Reservation Pages below:
Let your customers know where you will be! Please feel free to download the following images to be included on your website or in e-blasts to your customers.
Golf Club Manufacturers/Reps
The Chicago Golf Show will provide equipment manufacturers or their area representatives with:
- A complimentary hitting space inside the 50'x100' net
- A 10'x10' booth adjacent to your hitting area where everyone is encouraged to set up a company pop-up tent
- Demo space is available for one, two, or for all three days
- No retail sales will be allowed in this special area
- Hitting Space is limited
The 2014 Chicago Golf Show offers your company a variety of exciting ways to build awareness and generate business among a highly active, motivated, educated and affluent consumer audience. Sponsorship packages are varied and flexible, enabling your company to participate in a program that is right for you.
For more information, please contact Matt McLaughlin at 312.265.9655.