The Chicago Golf Show®, established in 1984, was the first consumer golf show in the United States.
Over the past 34 years, the Chicago Golf Show® has grown from just a few tabletop exhibits in a hotel ballroom to one of the largest golf shows in the Midwest with over 180 vendors, a 4500 square foot demo area and special appearances from top PGA professionals. In 2013, the Chicago Golf Show® welcomed more than 19,000 attendees to the show—marking the highest attendance in the show’s 30 year history.
Chicagoland area golfers know the Chicago Golf Show® is the only place to get everything you need for your first tee time of the season.
- See and swing the year’s newest golf equipment in our free Demo Days area
- Golf club manufacturers offer tips and answer questions as you test the latest clubs
- Take one-on-one full swing and putting lessons from Illinois PGA Teaching Professionals
- Get up close and personal with top PGA pros and golf celebrities during Main Stage presentations
- Receive special show offers on gloves, balls, shoes and other golf apparel and equipment
- Get discounted rounds for the season at area golf courses and plan your golf vacations at hundreds of resort destinations
All this and more at the Chicago Golf Show®. Buy your tickets now and get ready to swing into spring!